mySmartSim is well-suited to work closely with you while vigorously protecting your trade secrets. Over the years, we have been trusted by top competing medical device manufacturers to simultaneously bring their 'latest and greatest' devices and techniques to life. We liken it to working with Coke® and Pepsi® at the same time and we have been trusted without a single incident for the past 15 years.
We have just surpassed the 10 year-mark of us working together! It has been an amazing journey. Our training platform has evolved tremendously over that time. With over 60 interactive training modules, we have certified thousands of internal employees and external Sales Representatives worldwide which has helped us become one of the largest competitors in the orthopedic field globally! It's been wonderful just picking-up the phone or sending a quick e-mail to get some clarity with challenges both big and small! The turn-around time is nearly immediate and super helpful! We look forward to another 10 years! The customer service has been nearly family-like with the personal service that mySmartSim provides!
We look forward to having mySmartSim continue to help us develop new training modules and assist in launching new innovative products! Thank you again!
- Daniel Voss, Education Senior Manager
We purchased products from mySmartSimulations, Inc. In short, we think they have the best virtual training system on the market right now.
- Bob Armstrong, Director of the Sentara Center for Simulation and Immersive Learning
Stryker has worked with mySmartSim on several surgical simulation projects dating back to 2008.
mySmartSim has a strong simulation strategy and is clearly in a leadership position.
- Rich Friedland, Senior Director Global Solutions-Customer Innovation
The feedback from our students on the mySmartSim Haptic simulators has been great.
- A/Prof Suresh Pillai, Sr Consultant, Emergency Medicine Department
MicroPort, formally Wright Medical, was a longtime repeat customer of mySmartSim. From 2004-2016. mySmartSim developed and deployed hundreds of immersive simulations and eLearning modules for training in sales, compliance and onboarding.
We have been a customer without interruption for 13 years. mySmartSim has been a great partner and is very supportive of all our service needs.
- Michael K. Miller, Associate Training Technician
mySmartSim facilitates a highly accessible and reliable method to educate both health profession students and practicing clinicians in an effort to enhance clinical competence and improve practice confidence through virtual interaction. mySmartSim can be invaluable to healthcare organizations seeking to standardize clinical education content while continually focusing on process improvement through the virtual procedure-based learning platform.
- Stephanie Laws, MSN, RN Executive Director, Rural Health Innovation Collaborative and Executive Director, Union Hospital
The mySmartSim solutions are very impressive and help teach key steps in improving quality care.
- Dr. Marc Auerbach, M.D. MSCI, Assistant Professor, Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Emergency Medicine, Chair IPSSW 2013, Board Member International Pediatric Simulation Society
Megadyne leveraged mySmartSimulations, Inc. products and services from 2011 through the transition of its acquisition by Johnson & Johnson. Megadyne is a leading surgical instrument equipment manufacturer in the United States and is a top market share leader globally.
Our mySmartSim Suite is fostering collaboration between nurses, physicians, students and educators in our hospital. What is exciting is that the collaboration is positive and all about quality care. These tools are wonderful for our organization and even better for our end users, the patients.
- Melissa A. DeMayo, MSN, RN, LNC Staff Education Coordinator, Signature Healthcare
We believe there is a strong future for computer based clinical simulations and mySmartSim Products are far ahead of anything we have seen. We are looking forward to advancing our partnership.
- Judy LeFlore, PhD, RN, NNP-BC, CPNP-PC&AC, ANEF, FAAN Associate Dean and Chair: Graduate Nursing Programs, Associate Dean for Simulation and Technology Samuel T. Hughes Professor of Nursing Professor of Nursing, Director of Pediatric, Acute Care Pediatric & Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program